Directions from the airport:
How to find us:
- Arriving at Eleftherios Venizelos airport you can use a taxi or our friendly pickup service.
Please follow the link below and book your transfer: https://new.transfersforhotels.com/h/athens/athens21-hotel
- If you decide to use the Metro (blue line 3-direction Agia Marina) get off at stop Monastiraki (exit Athinas str) and turn left. Our hotel is located on Athinas street, number 21. The ticket costs 10 euros per person and travel time lasts approximately 45 minutes. Last metro departs at 23:30 from the airport.
- If you use bus X95, get off at the end of the line at Syntagma square, walk down Ermou str, turn right on Athinas street and you will find us on the left side of the road on number 21. The ticket costs 6 euros per person. The bus runs 24/24 and the journey takes 50 minutes until Syntagma square, then you walk another 10-15 minutes until Athens 21 Hotel.
Directions from Piraeus port:
- Arriving at Piraeus port you can either use a taxi or our pickup service: https://new.transfersforhotels.com/h/athens/athens21-hotel
- If you decide to use the electrical train (runs until midnight) you get off at stop Monastiraki, (exit Athinas street) and turn left. Our hotel is located on Athinas street, number 21. The ticket costs 1,40 euros per person.